Stuck for inspiration on what to get your Mum for her special day this year? Luckily we’ve rounded up 12 of the best bits you can still pick up in time for Sunday!
1. The Bishopdale Crate, £60.01, cartwrightandbutler.co.uk
Taking its name from the most rural area of the Yorkshire Dales, this hamper provides the quintessential British experience with moreish biscuits, drinks, fudge and more.
2. Apothecary Rose Gin, £35.95, theoldcuriosity.co.uk
Add some tonic to this beautiful gin and watch your drink change from pale gold to pink – a delightful surprise!
3. Mother’s Day Bouquet Luxe Biscuit Tin, £45, biscuiteers.com
Send your mum an edible bouquet with these delightful biscuits.
4. Salted Caramel Honeycomb Dips, £2.55, waitrose.com
Made with the very best of British honeycomb, these tempting treats would make a wonderful gift.
5. Lara Pink Mug, £10, oliverbonas.com
The prettiest mug to enjoy a Sunday cuppa in style.
6. Harvey Nichols I Love Chocolate Biscuits Copper Tin, £10.95, harveynichols.com
Crisp salted caramel biscuits covered in creamy milk chocolate for a moment (or two) of complete bliss.
7. Smith & Evans English Sparkling Wine, £28.99, waitrose.com
Make a celebratory toast with this extra special wine, with rich aromas of lemon, spice and toasted nuts.
8. Thomas & Grace Pink Prosecco Caramel Hearts, £5.99, lakeland.co.uk
Your mum deserves a little luxury, so treat her to these decadent caramel chocolates with a wonderful hint of fizz
9. Tasty Cheese Box, from £18, wensleydale.co.uk
If your Mum’s a cheese lover, this is the gift for her! Filled with popular favourites including Yorkshire Wensleydale, Yorkshire Cheddar, Blue 16 and Naturally Smoked Cheddar amongst others, it’s the perfect choice!
10. Mother’s Day Cupcake Selection Box, £19.95, hummingbirdbakery.com
Baked fresh onsite and decorated by hand, these vanilla, chocolate and Red Velvet cupcakes are swirled with smooth buttercream and cream cheese frostings and decorated with sugar fondant. What could be better?
Planning a home-cooked meal for mum, too? Why not try out one of these tasty leek recipes!