We couldn’t let summer go by without sharing the flavours of ice cream our team have been tucking into during the sunny weather! Which will you try first? Share your favourites with us on social media @gbf_mag!
- SPEAKEASY LIMONCELLO ALCOHOL INFUSED ICE CREAM, £5.99 500ML, OCADO.COM
The unique citrus flavour of boozy Limoncello in this ice cream is the star centrepiece. It’s refreshing and takes on a sweet sherbet taste, perfect for cutting through the rich, creamy texture.
- MACKIES TRADITIONAL ICE CREAM, £3.29, ALL MAJOR SUPERMARKETS
This fresh, smooth ice cream has a completely natural flavour without even any vanilla added! It’s simply delicious and ideal as the base for a sundae or with fruit.
- BABOO GELATO RASPBERRY SORBET, RRP £2.50. STOCKISTS AT BABOOGELATO.COM
Made by hand in Bridport, Dorset, this pot is the perfect size for a delicious miniature treat! The refreshing raspberry tang is lovely on a sunny day.
- CALLESTICK FARM SEA SALT CARAMEL, PLEASE SEE IN STORE FOR PRICE. LOCAL TESCO, ASDA AND MORRISONS STORES
Deliciously rich, this indulgent ice cream is a treat the whole family will love. Made to a family recipe, the salted caramel is perfectly balanced with just the right amount of salty and sweet flavour.
- YEO VALLEY MINT CHOC CHIP, £4.00, WAITROSE & OCADO.COM
This fresh, light option is wonderfully creamy and ideal for tucking into after dinner. The chocolate chips are nice and dark, complementing the mint flavours perfectly.
- LAVERSTOKE PARK FARM BUFFALO & COW’S, £4.99, OCADO.COM
Made with pure and natural ingredients this ‘old fashioned’ vanilla ice cream is swirled with fresh raspberry ripple. The flavours are punchy and rich.
Looking for late summer recipe inspiration? This Heritage Tomato Tart is a guaranteed crowd-pleaser!